I'm having an issue with most issue types when creating them from a Confluence page. Here are my steps:
- Select a block of text in Confluence (Cloud)
- Hover over the selected text and click the Jira Macro button
- Select the correct project and use the issue type "Epic."
- Fill out hte rest of the form for the issue and click Create
- Repeat with another block of text, using the same project but making the issue type a Story or Task.
- Publish the page.
When viewing the published page I can see the new button linking to the Epic in Jira, but the button for the Story or Task issue types does not show.
The issues are created in Jira. To add them to the page I have to edit it and insert a Jira Macro for these issue types.
Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm hoping it's a setting I've missed....