The main task is assigned to my colleagues but there is a subtask assign to me and when I come to the board and filter assign to me I can't see the subtasks
Is there a way to show the subtasks after filter assign to me?
Hi @Hadi Haber,
It seems that your board configuration is based on stories mode, you can contact the board administrator to change base Swimlanes on assignee.
Hello,
Can you see subtasks on your board? What is the type of the project? If you can not see subtasks on the board, you should modify the filter for the board (Board configuration -> General tab)
Thanks Ollie, I am the admin so I can do this but can you guide me where to find swimlanes on my Cloud Jira?
Thanks Alexey, No I am not able to see the subtasks on the board, I can only see them when I open the main task.
The type of project is Kanban board I will check the board configuration and let you know
Help Doc:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-swimlanes-764478010.html
Thank you Ollie for the support and unfortunately, I have agility project type and not Kanban and as mentioned here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Agility-board-setting/qaq-p/684935
Agility is still beta and doesn't have "..." on the top right and it has limited settings and the recommendation is to create a new Kanban project and move all tasks to the new project as mentioned https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agility-Beta-questions/Can-I-convert-an-agility-project-to-another-project-or-board/qaq-p/744354#M16
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.