At my organization we are using Jira Cloud for many things including a help desk ticketing system. And I work for the help desk.
One of the things that uses a lot of my time is checking whether a customer has responded to a ticket. But really I would like to see whether anyone other than me has made any changes to any of my tickets. I would like to know if my boss asked for an update on an internal comment, or whether the infrastructure team has commented saying that any work I needed from them has been completed. I would like the filter that shows when a customer has made a comment on the ticket. But most importantly, I need this filter to only look at the tickets where I am the assignee, and it needs to exclude the changes that I make.
I know about the activity stream and it doesn't customize well enough.
right now I am using:
assignee = currentUser() AND status != Done AND updated >= -1w ORDER BY updated DESC
Thank you very much for your help!!