I am attempting to host my Confluence Cloud site on my own domain by following the instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-753894340.html#ProxyingAtlassianServerapplications-reversehttp
I can see that most of the requests are proxying fine but some have XSRF failures.
I know that I cannot change the Base URL within Confluence itself because that is not allowed on Confluence Cloud. I believe that would resolve the issue. Is there some other workaround for this by adding something to the Apache config?
Current config is as shown:
<VirtualHost *:80> ServerName mydomain.ie ServerAlias *.mydomain.ieSSLProxyEngine onRemoteIPHeader X-Forwarded-ForProxyRequests Off ProxyVia Off<Proxy *> Require all granted </Proxy>ProxyPass / https://mysite.atlassian.net/ ProxyPassReverse / https://mysite.atlassian.net/</VirtualHost>
For a proxy to work properly with Confluence, the Tomcat running it needs to be configured to understand that it is behind a proxy and you need to change the base url to match the proxy.
You can not do either of those things with a Cloud system.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.