Dear All,
Even when I see all sub-tasks on a Kanban board. There is ONE thing that I would love to change (or maybe someone can hint me to a nice solution for this?).
When I only show Bugs in a KanBan board, selecting sub-tasks would be great to only show sub-tasks of those bugs. Same of course holds true for Epics and Stories.
Otherwise I do see sub-tasks to totally unrelated items... which assuming that sub-tasks are always this: a sub to something else, doesn't make much sense w/o seeing the item they are the sub to...
I would even go as far as to assume that that would be the default behavior expected when creating filters like that.
Filter used: project = X AND issuetype in (subTaskIssueTypes(), Bug)
Expected behavior: Bugs and their corresponding sub-tasks are shown
Actual: Bugs and ALL sub-tasks of the project are shown
Thanks and cheers,
Miriam