In Atlassian's marketing material they show this view of sprint planning.
Screen Shot 2014-11-14 at 8.00.07 am.png
But when I go into the planning mode of my agile board, my view doesn't look like this... It looks like this.
Screen Shot 2014-11-14 at 8.03.26 am.png
Is it a configuration option, or just not available with ondemand?
Thanks in advance
Brent
It seems that "fingerprint" is something related to Mercurial, and that is how he got to an answer. I only had enabled Mercurial support in SourceTree. In order to solve it, I clicked on Tools->Options->Git and then enabled Git on SourceTree!
If you are referring to the overall appearance of the page, the page is still somewhat the same but the UI elements have been updated to fit the UI within JIRA itself. The functionality still works the same in terms of how things are laid out.
If you have any other questions, please let me know.
CheersMarty
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.