Hello, I am trying to register for a free trial and states that my site name is already taken. How can I claim the site?
Hi David -
In most cases we cannot release an instance URL that has already been taken. In the off chance that the site you want has been deactivated, I opened a ticket for you in our support system. There you can privately share the desired URL and we can check it.
You should get an email from our portal shortly.
Thanks,
Ann
I think a previous employee of ours might of set up an account using our name. Is there a way we can check for this?
The support team taking care of your ticket can check for you, they have more access to the account details than I do. It would be inappropriate to post your colleague's name and the desired instance name on this public forum, but the ticket I opened for you is private so I encourage you to follow up there.
Great, thank you. I have yet to receive that email for the portal so I am not sure how to access the private ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.