I am on Jira Core Cloud. I have developed an issue type and screen along with a workflow. I have it almost perfect... But I cannot see Sub-tasks like in the picture here (which I pulled off of another question on the web). How do I get the Issue screen to show the sub-tasks of the issue?
Hello,
Did you create any subtasks to you task?
Thanks for asking that... I think I see what happened... More to follow...
OK, when I click Create on the sub task, it refuses because it says a field in the parent task must be entered. But it is entered on the parent task. Do I need to use a different scheme of fields and field configuration for the sub tasks?
I am struggling to associate the subtask with a different field configuration than the parent issue type. When I am in the Project >> Settings >> Summary, it is showing that my two issue types use the same field configuration... This is what I do not want. I want each issue type using its own field configuration.
But it appears I can only associate one field configuration to the project???
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.