Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone can help me on this issue.
I want Jira to require comment for each change of a task or sub-task while they are either in "To-Do" or "In Progress" status.
Actually initially i want to do it for specific field changes (such as start and end dates) but couldn't find a way to do so. If anyone could give me some tips, I would greatly appreciate it.
Anyway here is what I have a problem with:
1. I am working with a C2: Project management workflow.
2. I added a transition on that workflow that goes from Status "To-do" to Status "To-do" and screen C2: Project Management Edit/View Issue Screen
3. I proceeded to a create a Filed Required Validator that required a comment
4. Published the workflow.
I still can change a task and no comment is required from me, when I do that.