Hey Phillis, what is your question about Pages in Confluence?
Cheers,
Rodrigo Silva
Hello Rodrigo,
The message has been sent empty while I was browsing on the documentation, sorry
I am wondering if there is a macro or plugin to use on Confluence cloud that sum up pages/sites statistics.
Thanks, regards
Phillis
Hi Phillis, no worries!
Do you mean something like site statistics or or managing your filters ?
As far a sI know, there's already this improvement to Confluence Dev regarding activity pluging, maybe you wanna add yourself into watchers:
https://ecosystem.atlassian.net/browse/USGTRK-15
Rodrigo
Hi Rodrigo,
thanks for your feedback I was looking exactly for site statistics but for the Confluence Cloud version.
On the suggested site statistics documentation I sow the warning "The information on this page does not apply to Confluence Cloud."
I will be waiting for the Dev improvement than.
Regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.