Unable to import issues from CSV and not sure why. Get a very generic error. Why can't Atlassian provide more detailed error reporting to identity the reason for an import failure?
2018-07-02 22:32:05,836 INFO - Importing issue: [externalId='33196', summary='#27161 Order Constraint not working.']2018-07-02 22:32:05,848 ERROR - Error importing issue [externalId='33196', summary='#27161 Order Constraint not working.']: Unable to create or update issue: [externalId='33196', summary='#27161 Order Constraint not working.']
Hi Stuart,
Generally there's further information down on the thread that will explain the exact issue that is causing the failure.
To confirm, you're importing a CSV into Jira Cloud? May I ask where you obtained the error messages you are sending?
Where was the original CSV generated that you're importing?
Regards,
Shannon
I've opened a support ticket with Jira but haven't heard back in a week. The CSV is self-generated and the error was extracted from the import log.
I checked our Support Portal but I don't see any tickets raised from your email address since last year.
Can you let me know where you logged the case?
I submitted the ticket using the username 'Jira.Admin@JustEnough.com'. Ticket URL is 'https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/42/PSCLOUD-5715'
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.