Greetings. I'm getting this error on most of reports
"Could not find suitable statistics field with ID 'customfield_10004'."
I suspect that somebody accidentally removed a custom field? What are the steps to fix this now?
Thanks!
There's really nothing much you can do other than confirmed that the custom field is gone and fix your reports.
UPD: Managed to fix this by going to backlog >> board settings and switched the estimation statistics from the deleted custom field to time
Thanks @Timothy I feel like i'm asking something obvious, but how exactly can I fix my reports? For example, when I open velocity chart report, i can only see the error message:
You can check your boards' configuration and other relevant configuration. Where you can set that field? Check all those places and change that field with another field.
That should be the possible fix.
I also had the same issue where all open boards were displaying this error when selecting the BACKLOG menu. Went into Board>Configure>Estimation> and chose another Estimation Statistic e.g. Original Time Estimate and this error went away.
Repeat process for ALL boards.
FIXED
Thanks i tried your solution and it went away also, thanks a lot
Thanks, Paul! This worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.