Hi,
I can add the multimedia macro to pages, but don't seem to be able to add it to blog posts which is a bit limiting.
Hmm.. I am not aware of any limit on multimedia macro. Blog Posts are like normal pages.. On cloud I think you can simply drag and drop media to the page and it should work...
The macro just doesn't show on the list when creating a blog post.But it does when creating a page.
With drag and drop media, if you drag and drop on a page, it works.Drag & drop onto a blog post and nothing happens
In fact, there are a lot of macros which only show on pages and not on blog posts.
Another thing to be aware of: MP4 files won't play for your customers if you publish your pages via JSD.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-5919
At least the macro isn't misleading you when it fails at the editing stage when you're trying to write a blog page.
If you're affected, please help up-vote this issue!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.