Hi everyone,
Typically, for our agile development, we are using a JIRA board with backlog and active sprint (Kanban) views, which is working great. But we now have a somewhat unique team scenario we need a new board/dashboard/report set up for, for managers, and your advice is appreciated. Here is what we want:
• The team will have 2 projects.
• Each project has milestones, which are quarters (Q1, Q2, etc.). - For this, I was going to use versions.
• Epics will be features, and under those will be stories, tasks, and bugs
I have no problem getting both projects to appear on one board. What I need help on configuring a board or dashboard to have the following Kanban view:
• Columns are versions (Q1, Q2, etc.)
• Swimlanes are epics
Granted, I could just name by columns to Q1, Q2...and name by swimlanes to the features, but the reason why I want the data to pull from the version names and epic names as this view is for managers, while we will have a board that the developers use, meaning these need to be real epics and real versions.