I'm designing a homepage for one of our spaces, and I'd like our panels to not look so..clunky. Based off of this documentation, I should be able to change the border style to "valid CSS border styles". Other documentation refers to w3schools.com as a guide for CSS style, so I searched there for "valid CSS border styles".
I've tested all the ones on this page and the only ones to have worked so far are dashed, solid, and dotted. Ideally, I'd like a softer border or a border that gives shape to the panel, purely for aesthetic reasons. As we all know, Confluence has a lot of white space and I think it'd be easier on the eyes if the panels didn't break it up so bluntly.
Is there a better reference for what CSS styles are supported by Confluence? I feel a bit misled by the documentation saying that "valid CSS border styles" are acceptable when Confluence doesn't actually accept this. I ran into similar problems when styling the PDF export format, but that's a whole different issue.
(question bolded for those who skim)