With the constantly changing admin interface in Jira on-demand, I've relied a lot on the "gg" short cut to get around. But it appears the short-cut was cut in the latest server patch. Does anybody know if it's been replaced with something else?
This appears to be a bug affecting JIRA-only OnDemand instances since the upgrade over July 8/9, 2012. A bug has been filed for this here:
You can watch this bug to keep informed of developments.
This doesn't affect OnDemand instances with other applications (i.e. Confluence, FishEye/Crucbile and/or Bamboo).
Thanks. I'm not sure how the bugs are ranked, whether by severity or priority. I worry a bit that it may idle in "Minor" forever, as this is a deceptively important feature. Since Atlassian is always changing the order of the admin panel, searching was the only reliable way to get around.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.