Hi,
I was trying pagination for below API,
GET https://temp.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/issuetype?maxResults=2&startAt=2
But, the API is not paginating the results and returning the entire issue types.
Hi Mayur
For the example call that you've given, you're asking it to only return 2 items and to start at the second 1 - is this what you wanted?
What results do you get? What results are you expecting?
Hi Warren,
Yes, I am expecting 2 items and that too start from 1.
But it seems like there is no query parameter support for this API as per ,
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/#api-api-2-issuetype-get
Currently, I am getting entire set of records, in this case 54 issueTypes.
From your link, it says that there are no parameters with this, so it can't be paginated. You'll just have to pick up all the items in one go
It looks like Atlassian doesn't provide pagination on some endpoints of Jira Cloud REST API, like this case.Since you're working with issue types, I noticed some weeks ago that the REST API retrieves the issue types created on projects that uses the template Agility. You can create issue types on that project with the same name of existing ones on Jira. If you check the issue types pages on Jira, it won't show the issues types from the Agility project. Although, using the API we get issue types with duplicated names 🙂I think Atlassian Support created an improvement about this one, I'm not sure if it's the correct behaviour...Paulo Alves.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.