https://docs.bmc.com/docs/cloudlifecyclemanagement/46/release-notes-and-notices-669197365.html
I have just found that this help uses your system and does not contain "Powered by Attlassian" caption or logo.
So is that possible or not?
What's the cost
Hello,
Unfortunately it cannot be removed, it has to remain in the footer as it's part of your Customer Agreement.
You can read more about it here How to edit the footer in Confluence.
Regards,
Igor
So they breach your rules? Or you make exceptions for that rule, in previously provided link there is no sign of your caption or logo.
This is really disadvantage, as every vendor want to keep clients without redirecting anywhere, and developers who what to know what software was used will know without problems.
You should add an option for example one time reasonable fee to remove / replace all branding + easy functionality.
If you cannot have this option now I need to look for other software similar.
Once you will provide something like I asked I will be happy to get back to you.
Just to confirm these are not my rules, it's part of Atlassian Customer Agreement
6.4 Attribution. In any use of the Software, you must include the following attribution to Atlassian on all user interfaces in the following format: “Powered by Atlassian,” which must in every case include a hyperlink to http://www.atlassian.com, and which must be in the same format as delivered in the Software.
There are other community topics discussing the same if you are interested to read:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions/How-to-remove-the-footer-in-Confluence-quot-Powered-by-Atlassian/qaq-p/455494
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Questions-for-Confluence/How-to-remove-the-quot-Powered-by-Atlassian-quot-bar/qaq-p/185803
Looks like you force to avoid my simple question, giving me what I already exacly know instead of answet me simple question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.