When I am in the workflow designer, and I click on one of the available statuses, the documentation indicates that there should be a "validator" option, but the only option I see is properties. How do i enable this option?
HI @Joe Wong
Welcome to the community!
To see the validator you need to click on the workflow transition.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/advanced-workflow-configuration-776636620.html#Advancedworkflowconfiguration-validators
Thanks! I was looking through that documentation before, but my issue is I don't see any validator option when I select a transition. I only see "properties" under the Options section.
Please make sure your workflow should be in diagram mode and then click on the transition.
Let say you have two statuses ie open and in progress..in between these statuses there should be an connection ie nothing but transition so click on this transition then you will able to see the validator, condition and post function etc...
Thank you! It never occurred to me that I could click on the lines. I appreciate the help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.