I'm interested in making a Gantt chart plug-in available to my project managers. I've noted
https://studio.plugins.atlassian.com/wiki/display/JRAGANTT/JIRA+Gantt+Chart+Project
which seems to suggest that one could install if hosting their own Jira installation. We're using the Ondemand version and I checked our existing plug-ins and this doesn't seem to be available. Is there a method for me to add it?
Thanks - Tom
Hi, please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy for the OnDemand plugin policy.
Besides any plugins listed, no other plugins can be installed.
If you do need to install additional plugins, make modifications etc, OnDemand is not for you. You will need a 3rd party hosted solution if this is what you need.
If you need JIRA hosting, feel free to contact us at sales@queryfoundry.com.
Otherwise, try to stick to what's available in OnDemand. It can be a great platform.
Not that I know of out of the box.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/ReportsLite - this paid plugin has Gantt Charts.
I've already run accross this... I understand the lock down mentality, but I'm just suprised that there isn't or doesn't appear to be a Gantt view/add in already out there as part of the base package. If its there and I just don't know how to use/what its name is, please educate me. I'm not interested in adding something new as much as how to find out about what might exist (or find out how to add if not already in the product).
Please also vote and watch the following issues:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-3554
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-5017
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.