Hi,we have recently migrated our Jira from on premise to cloud. Since then all previously hidden (marked as done) Epics are visible again. I have found this answer: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/mark-as-done-option-is-missing-in-the-epic-menu-779159206.htmlHowever, I am unable to perform the steps given in the resolution(s), because I can not edit the custom field since it's locked: I am aware of the ability to remove the locked status: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-unlock-a-locked-field-779158866.htmlDo I have to do this or is there another solution to my problem?
Hello,
Could you explain more what you mean hidden(marked as done)? A screenshot would be great.
@[deleted]I think the link you have provided is the solution, i can not think another solution.
Best!
In the backlog view of a project in the epics section there is a tiny arrow which unfolds a menu (change color, edit names, view epic details, ...). In that menu there used to be a option that would let me "hide" the epic, so that I would not see it in the section anymore. This option is missing and I want it back. I do not have a screenshot but the first link in my question has one and it shows exactly the place I am talking about (and also that the option is missing).
There is an option to mark an Epic as done and then the Epic is hidden from the view. It works for me. Do you not have this button?
No, I don't and this is exactly my problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.