I've been given a CSV export of an existing JIRA project that we had in another cloud application, have set up my own JIRA cloud instance and imported this CSV in. However, I got the date format incorrect and all the tickets have not mapped correctly with the dates.
Can I re-import the exact same CSV file, with the date format correctly set and have this update the existing tasks (that have been imported in) and not create new ones?
I think the date being wrong has messed up the comment import too, i.e. all comments are like this:
Steven Sproat23 hours ago
29/03/17 6:16 AM;StevenS;all good
Or will doing this import all the comments into the issues again?
Is it perhaps better to delete all issues and to then perform the reimport? I'd prefer not to do this, as it imported all my project's releases, but didn't flag them as released and put a "release date" against it, which I had to manually do for 25+ releases.
Thanks