I need to edit the part within angular brackets of the base URL below
<something>.atlassian.net.
Is it possible for me to do it now, it seems this was in atlassian todo list?
ThanksVipul
Hi,
Please see documentaion here.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/changing-the-cloud-instance-url-address-or-migrating-to-a-new-cloud-instance-691011835.html?_ga=2.196396588.1448424520.1529305798-340601725.1511879849
best!
Thanks Moses.
So it seems like it is still in the works, hope they pick it up soon.
Hi Vipul,
Go to "System" --> "General Configuration" --> "Edit Settings" --> Enter "Base URL" and Update.
Thanks,Vijay
Hello Vijay
The base URL field is not editable, when I go to gen config.
Clicking on edit brings up several options, but base URL is not one of them.
Is there any other permission which is higher than the JIRA and site admin?
Thanks
Vipul
Yes, you need to have System Admin permissions in Jira.
Ref : https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/configuring-the-server-base-url-148592.html
Regards,Vijay
Apologies, my question did not explicitly mention that I need to change the base URL of my cloud instance, and not the confluence server. Thanks for the time that you gave.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.