All the plugins I could find appear to work for the Server version and not the Cloud version of Confluence. How can I search / filter / find plugins that work on the Cloud version?
-B
Hi Brian,
The Marketplace search page lets you filter by product and hosting option: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud
I noticed LaTeX Math is in the search results as being available in Cloud.
Thanks,
Ann
Thanks! Looks like I need to figure out how to demo Cloud apps!
@Brian Catanzaro
I would like to recommend LaTeX EASY math equation for Confluence for Confluence Cloud.
You can easily write math equations and formulas. It also provides Live Preview & Edit and Formula Bookmark. Please check details. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j6n5HRuwy4
Hi Brain,
We recently released an add-on especially for Confluence Cloud which allows rendering LaTeX as well as AsciiMath and MathML expressions in Confluence pages.
Please try out LaTeX Math for Confluence available at Atlassian Marketplace.
Let us know if you face any issues.
Parva
I tried this just now and it's not fancy, but it works great and ticks the boxes for our teams that have math-heavy documents. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.