Today June 20 2018 our Jira Cloud is exteremly slow in loading all pages. This is the first time we have experienced this unresponsiveness. Wondering what the cause is. Doesn't seem to be anything local or network related on our end.
Here you go Neal - subscribe yourself to any alerts.
https://status.atlassian.com/
You may want to raise a ticket to Atlassian - normally we get email alerts on any performance degradation of cloud services ( if you have subscribed to it ) - haven't received one today though.
thanks!
Thank you very much!
I'm having the same problem as Neal. Still extremely slow and not all functions are working properly (can load/create/edit comments).
Will raise a ticket.
Thanks Vickey
I also will raise a ticket - Thanks Melissa - hopefully if there are a few tickets they will inveistigate it quickly
Yup - they've heard you, got the alert mail.
Per your suggestion, I signed up for the alerts and this was the first one I received Thanks again for the suggestion and helping me get a quick update!!
Today we are facing Jira cloud is very slow
Jira cloud is slow for us today.
After a couple days getting up to speed on Jira, I go to actually implement our first project today and the site is extremely slow. Taking 30 seconds to open the issues tab to create an issue, and everything else loading very slowly as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.