We are currently working on a game that has an engaged community, including testers who report issues with our game.
At the moment we are using an open Trello board that community members can populate with issues that they have with the game.
I would like to move to a Jira Cloud solution, but I am unsure how it will work with that kind of open contribution. I know its possible to set up your project, so outside people without any Jira account can access it, and look at the issues, but I am unsure of how it is handled if we want some community members to be able to write and edit their own jiras.
- Is it possible to make accounts that can do that?
- Does an admin have to make them, or is it possible for people to create their own account?
- Does every account count towards the ones you have to pay for?
- Are there any good addons that can help in reaching the gold i would like to reach
- is anonymous voting possible, or do people need an account