Hi, I have two questions about Confluence Cloud: ¿Must the anonymus users pay some license or are free? and ¿are there some module or add-on for project management?. Thanks very much.
Carlos
Hello,
1. Anonymous users do not have to pay for license.
2. You can look at Portfolio, Big Picture or Structure plugins.
Thanks for your answer. I have 2 mores questions:
1) are there any discount for 100 users?
2) is the contract anual or may be monthly?
Thanks
1. I am not sure there are discounts.
2. It can be annual or monthly. It is your choice. You can find more info here:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/pricing
Hi Carlos,
We strive to be as fair as possible amongst our customers. As such, pricing is the same and we do not offer discounts. All of our pricing is published openly online, which you can view on the Atlassian Purchasing & Licensing FAQ.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.