Hi friends,
In confluence
When creating the page, it is possible to set the title of the page other than @currentDate, @spaceName and @spaceKey like login user name or any field value availble in the page automatically.
Thanks,
Karthik A.
I think Karthik is asking if there are other macros that can go into the title and be interpreted by the page creator. As far as I know, there are no others.
Yes it is possible. You can give title as you like for a confluence page.
Patina
So we can able to use only these links @currentDate, @spaceName and @spaceKey to spcify the Title.
Hi Patina,
Can you please explain how to do it?
I've tried a couple of others before, but only those three have worked.
Whether we can able to use the any field values in the page as a title page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.