Hi,
I am writing description pages for different items.
Many of the items share a lot of features, so they can be sorted into groups, where each group has a general description and then each item has its own specific feature.
I would like each description to contain the descriptions of its parents + its specific addition.
For example, I have the items: Kitty, Spot, Barky, and Polly.
They are sorted into the following:
The "Animals" page will have the following description: Is an animal
So both "Mammals" and "Birds" will have this beginning with an addition of: Is a mammal Or Is a bird accordingly.
and so on...
Eventually, the "Spot" page will show the following description:
Is an animal.
Is a mammal.
Is a dog.
His name is Spot.
The big advantage I'm trying to achieve here is to be able to change/fix/update a description and having it updated in all children pages.
Any idea if it can be done in Confluence?
Thanks