We want to see who set a ticket to a specific status i.e. Dev Start. It appears to me it is a transition but I am not able to create a query based on who transitioned a ticket to a specific status.
Anyone have any ideas?
Hello,
You can not create such a query using JQL. You should use Jira Rest Api to get this info.
So you want to get a list of issues and want to see the user who transitioned them as a column? Or are you looking only for individuals? (so "Status changed to Dev Start by username" should solve that if I understood you correctly. )
Hi Max
We are looking to see if we can create a filter or a report to show WHO transitioned the ticket.
I will look into this. Thank you Alexey.
Are you using any workflow apps in your instance? It would be easy to write the current user executing the transition to a field to be able report on it within Jira.
We are using a workflow we created in Jira. Where can I find documentation for this action you are advising?
@Melissa Liotta You are welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.