So associated a custom made permission scheme with a project. Now that project is not visible in the permission scheme table. That project was not created by me.It was created by Project Manager. I am the site-admin/jira admin, yet I cannot change permission for that project.
Project name for Rapconnect. It is not showing in the permission scheme list.
ie, this url: https://companyname.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewPermissionSchemes.jspa
@HelixTech7Are you the project Administrator ? if you are and when you associate permission scheme it should show in the summary of this project.
HI @HelixTech7
If you have been associated with the project to custom created permission scheme then it should show the project.
Please check if you have been associated with different permission scheme.
Go to Admin--> projects --> find the project (Rapconnect) and see the summary page, you will find al the related to that project like screen scheme, workflow scheme and all...
Hi @HelixTech7,
You can check that the project has administrative rights in the permissions scheme for the system administrator
I cannot see any permission options for Repconnect project in particular. I can see remaining options for other projects but not for repconnect. I did not create this project, but I am Site-Admin/Jira admin so it should show me all projects info right ? But its not showing any permission option for Repconnect project.I will ask the person who created this project to check if he can view the options.
@HelixTech7You need to be project Administrator.
Yes, as @Moses Thomas said, please confirm if you have the correct permission to view project details.
Summary is not showing. I am not getting half of the options I normally get for other projects. Please see screenshot.
i deleted and created a new project.
I am having the same issue as you @HelixTech7. Exact same scenario where even though I am an admin one of my projects that I did not create is not rendering the links to manage the project permissions. Nor is it showing up under *any* entry as a Project in the "Permissions Schemes" admin screen.
I even used my administrative privileges to log-in as the user who created the project and the same issue of the links to the project settings not rendering show up under her account.
Did you ever get a resolution or did you give up after deleting and trying a new project?
Hi All,
What you are experiencing with these projects is expected behavior. The projects that are not appearing in the permissions scheme page were created as Agility projects, our new project configuration experience we released earlier this year. You can read more about these types of projects on Reimagining the Jira project configuration experience.
A few points about this type of project related to this post:
You can read about how to manage independent projects in our documentation and the ability to control who can create agility projects is done in Jira's global permissions.
I hope this helps.
Ya this helped. Selecting a classic scrum project solves this issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.