Hi to the community.
I really need help please. After over 5 hours of configuring i can't get it to work, that the backlog shows simply all issues, or issues i want to my project.
I tried it over workflows, filters under project settings, assigning status to columns and so on, also tried out every FAQ i found here, but still without success.
I used the "Software Simplified Workflow for Project XX" and added some steps that we need. Simply without connecting. Each step can change to each other step. I have one grey, much blue and one green step.
The ticket/issue only appears, when its "in progress" state. It disappears from backlog on any other step.
Is there anyone who can help me please? Or what informations do you also need to better understand, support?
Below some i hope helpful screens. (Note: the workflow itself makes actually not really sense. it is only the actual testing state to get issues to show)
Thanks so much and best regards,
Ray



