HiI'm running your Confluence cloud solution, but I can't get the pageVersion linking to work. It just gives me the newest version of the document no matter what version I write:https://XXXX.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/XXXX/pages/XXXX/Release+changes?pageVersion=2
I even tried with your own template project but also to no avail:
https://templates.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RD/overview?pageVersion=2
Hope you can help me out on this!
Best regards
Jens
Hi Jens,
What happens when you link to the page version? It might have worked in the past, as I see a bug for it here:
However, Confluence Cloud has changed a lot since then. Can you let us know what behavior you experience? It may be that this feature is no longer intended for Confluence Cloud.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon
It gives me the newest version of the document no matter what version I put in the URL.
Jens,
Your behavior is a little bit different than the one mentioned there, but it may have changed since the bug was written.
At any rate, could you try the workaround and see if that fixes things for you?
I was already able to get a link to an old version by browsing the old versions of the page, selecting one and copying the URL with the format:
https://XXXX.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=XXXX
However, I wanted an URL to an older version of document from which you could actually read the page version directly - simply because I find it smarter and more convenient. Doing the workaround described in the bug report is neither smart nor convenient.
Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.