Hi Everyone,
Can someone tell me what science JIRA uses for where it puts new tickets in the backlog?
I've just joined a business where there were about 180 existing tickets that I've now shifted into priority order, though on creating any new tickets since then, they seem to "drop in" at apparently random areas of the backlog which then makes finding them and putting them into priority order a lot of fun :-)
eg Yesterday I created 4 tickets which appeared all clustered together in the backlog (good) but appeared about one third of the way down the backlog (not so good)
Today I created a ticket that has instead been dropped at the bottom of the backlog: I'm happier with this so would prefer if I could tell JIRA to default to doing this with every ticket I create so at least I know where to find it!
Does anyone have any ideas about this please?
Thanks for your help!
Nick