After I setup a german servicedesk I started to setup a copy of this servicedesk as english version. Workflow, automation and SLA´s were copied to the new project.
Unfortunately in the automation section I receive the error msg.: The selected default user is not able to run automation rules.
If I try to select another user, there are no matches found ( not even myself)
Instead I receive the msg: The selected user has been deleted.
I set up the same set of users as in the prior project. I have the rights as Jira Administrator in both projects and I´m signed in.
How can this system tell me that I am deleted when I´m successfully logged in?
Didn´t find anything about this specific issue in the community.
Even if I try to setup new rules I receive the same error.
Can anybody help here? This issue is a blocker to me!