Hi,
I wanted to know if rearranging issues in a backlog (basically prioritization by dragging & dropping) is logged by JIRA s/w anywhere? If yes, how to access that info?
Thanks,
Sandeep
Hi @Sandeep Undale,
Issue Details-->Activity-->History
As addition, it is the Rank-Field
Thanks @Ollie Guan & @Bastian Stehmann.
So that can be accessed by going to a particular issue. However, specifically for a given backlog, isn't there a one shot view of modification of the "ranks" of the issues after rearranging using drag and drop?
Also, how to see the Rank field for an issue? All I see is 'Rank to top' or 'Rank to bottom' option after going access more options for a given issue.
-SU
there is no such view (at least not out of the box, I don't know if there is a add-on maybe).
You can add that field to the screen, then you will be able to see it, but I think it won't help you much, as this is just a number calculated by Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.