Hi,
I believe this is a very common thing along IT companies. Monthly agreements that companies have with customers with a pack of x hours per month that are commulative (positively and negatively).
We have some agreements with that and we do those tracking with excel files, but we would love to have this integrated with Jira so that we could avoid duplicating work between inserting tasks in Jira and having then to insert information inside excel files.
Also, we usually share that information with customers since we use Google Drive to have those and other documents.
I've been Googling for answers but I cannot find something that can suite, at least, my first question. The second one (the access to that info by our customers) we wouldn't mind to do it manually, sending a report at the end of each month, although the ideal would be to have that in Jira as well with a "view" permission or something like that.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Best regards,
Pedro Lima