Some of our users who previously had the 'Site administration' option no longer do. These users have the same permissions/rights as other users who still have the option.
Hi Brian,
Not to give you an answer from my days on a help desk many years ago, but...Can you double check their access? Ask a site-admin to go into the Users section and verify that they are part of the site-admin group, then ask the users to log out, close all the browser windows and log back in.
You probably already did all of this, but its worth asking
-Scott
Thanks Scott,
Our site-admin has lost the option so I can't check that at the moment. I've logged out and back in but there's no change. I'll need to wait until I can get someone else who still has his access but that may take a while.
Would you have anything else I can try in the mean time.
Thanks,
Brian
Any changes in the Application Access under Versions & Licenses?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.