Hi,
General workflow of our projects are as the below,
In the sprint backlog, can I display tickets from different colors base on their status, in order to identify status of tickets without clicking each on them
Hello @Chethana Hashani,
No need of a plugin for this, you can use the Card layout setting (see doc) to display status on each card:
If you really want to have one color per status, take a loot at the Card color setting (see doc).
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Hi @Chethana Hashani,
Try this plug-in:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/15237/jira-status-color?hosting=server&tab=overview
Hi Ollie,
As we are using Jira on cloud, I think we are not able to use it. Can you please recommend a specific option for us
How about this one?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216518/new-status-colors-pro-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Hi Manon,
Thanks for the support. I tried as your guidance. But it still gives me the below view
See the changes I made
It can be tricky as you have two card layouts to configure, one for the Backlog view and one for the Active sprint view:
You have to make sure you added Status to the Backlog view. Can you please share a screenshot of your Card layout settings?
It is my bad and I have made changes for the active sprint. Now it s working !
Thanks a ton !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.