I can insert a table, however the toolbar that is normally present for a blank page is missing. As a result I cannot find a way to perform simple tasks, like merge cells.
I am using Confluence Cloud.
Any ideas?
Hi, Julian,
As we'll need further information in order to troubleshoot, such as the page URL of where the issue is happening, we'll kindly ask you to raise a ticket with us at Support at https://support.atlassian.com/contact.
Best regards,Thais
i found the controls, it was at bottom of the screen instead of the typical tool bar I am accustomed to when working in tables. It is not ideal to have different table toolbar for blog vs. standard page, ultimately i was able to accomplish what i needed.
If you select a single cell or multiple cells there's a little arrow in the top right corner with these options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.