Hello,
I am trying to stand-up our SD POC. So to start, I am a newbie for Jira & Jira SD.
I am trying to find where I need to go to modify the field help section (the little i in a circle icon on the form). Very similar to this case https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Service-desk-quot-Field-Help-quot/qaq-p/644068
On the default SD project, there is a request created by default called "request a system problem".
On this form towards the bottom is the Impact field. Next to the field is the the little i in a circle (I assume is the help field). I want to know how to modify the data this help field presents.
Thanks
B
In order to edit the request types, you can:
For more information, you can refer to Customize the fields on a request type.
Thanks. That is what I was looking for.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.