I'd like to create fields in a template that change depending on either a designated "start date" or when the page is created. For example, the page creator defines 7/1/2018 as the "start date" and the fields would calculate and display dates for two weeks before, a week before, a week after, or two weeks after, depending on their settings. This calculation would only need to happen once and doesn't need to be able to update.
I know this option is available in Word and Excel documents, but we rely on Confluence page edit notifications for monitoring work progress, so it'd be fantastic if there was a way to implement it directly into the page template.
Is there any Confluence supported method to do this? If not, what are my other options? I've read similar threads that talk about user macros/scripts but they weren't similar enough for our needs or (more likely) I wasn't savvy enough to fit them to our needs.