If is Filter issues, in de overview of the issues i need to add the columns labels, but i cannot chose it in het column-dropdown. How can i add that column? I need to do this, because i want to export to csv for analysis purposes.
Anyone an idea
Hello,
Type a couple of first letters of your label field and you will see the field in the list.
I tried that and it works, but how about custom fields. Is there anyway i can get them visibible in the list?
You should also type the first letters of their names and you will see them.
Yes thanks that works too (not very intuitive method). Now that i have the right fields and i want to export them to CSV, i can see the label fields, but not the custom field. I use the export to CSV current fields). Any advice on that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.