I am trying to type the following 2 lines of text into a confluence table cell in paragraph mode:
If it will finds _A it will be replaced with _A, _C and _E
and if it finds _B it will be replaced with _B,_D and _F
When I type the _C on the first line, it removes the _ and Italicizes the text in front of it...
same for the _B on the second line.
how can I stop that from happening? (Its very frustrating!)
I know I can use a code block, but the overhead of the code_block is too big in the table.
It seems like i can use double quotes, to surround the text but the quotes show up and are misleading in what I am trying to explain.
Is there something I can do to tell it to use the text I type verbatim without detecting style codes?