In order to get approval of Jira for our company we need to establish a minimum password policy. Is there a place where I can do that?
@Frank Bernhardt Yes you can do that kindly have a look at this document https://confluence.atlassian.com/jira064/password-policy-for-jira-720412462.html
Thank you. Sorry forgot to mention - I am talking about the cloud version, not the server.
Hello,
You can read about password policies for Cloud here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/password-policies-938859739.html
Ahhh Np @Frank Bernhardt you can refer the link given by @Alexey Matveev
Thanks, that explains it. So I need the identity manager. Is there any standard by the system until we are complete with the setup of the identity manager?
The Identity Manager lets you setup security as you want it. That is why it is up to you how you want to set it up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.