I have a Jira Service Desk account with Knowledge Base articles posted for our customer view but some of them can no longer access our knowledge base. Is there a way to view my customer's access to my portal and when the last time of activity took place?
Hi Ali, how are you today?The native option we have on Jira/Confluence to get that information is by checking the Last active. We can see that information by navigating to the User management by click on the three line menu at the left menu bar then Site Administration. Please, check this page for more information.Let me know if that helped you.Kind regards,JOÃO NUNESJira Support Team
When I go to the user in User management, and look up the user I see
Has site accessNo activity
While this user creates and updates tickets in Jira every day.
So are there problems that de activity is not updated?
Regards Ronald
we have the same issue... not updating.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.