When opening the Assignee drop down in our Jira cloud, my user can be found in some projects, but not in others.
How is that possible?
Hi @Itay Keller,
there is a permission "Assignable User" in the permission schemes. By this permission is decided if a user can be assigned to an issue or not.
So you probably have this permission in some projects and do not have the permission in other projects.
TLDR:
I added "jira-software-users" to my groups and it solved the problem.
LR:
I was looking at our 2 relevant projects, Moon & Mars.
The Mars project (where my name is seen) has these permission for Assignable user: Group (jira-software-users)Project Role (atlassian-addons-project-access)
The Moon project (where my name is NOT seen) has these permission for Assignable user: Group (jira-software-users)Project Role (atlassian-addons-project-access)
My user belonged to the following groups:
site-admins
jira-administrators
I added "jira-software-users" and it solved the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.