For example I have a "Bug rejected" resolution for our bug issues but it isn't relevant for any other issue type.
@Christina Gheorghe
Go to the screen that allows you to edit the list of resolutions, find Done and hover your cursor over "edit" next to it (or click one of the options). The url you see will include something like id=10 this is id you need. then do as @Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist] posted.
Best!
You can configure a different workflow for bugs and then use the following workflow properties on the transition to limit the resolution options:
jira.field.resolution.exclude or jira.field.resolution.include
jira.field.resolution.exclude
jira.field.resolution.include
See <a href="https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/workflow-properties-938847526.html" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/workflow-properties-938847526.html</a> for details.<br>
Thanks for the response. I did what you suggested - separate workflow, transition screen for resolution and I entered a property to exclude the resolution "Done". However when the resolution screen pops up Done still appears. Did I write my key value pair correctly? Sorry I even have to ask. I did read the documentation but obviously I'm not understanding something.
The property value should be the resolution id (the numeric id of your resolution, which you can find by hovering over the Edit option on the resolution or from the database itself).
Worked like a charm. Thanks guys.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.