Just to be clear, I only see this UI option in the NEW Jira view!
We have a large amount of Jira Projects and Confluence Spaces that need to be connected. In the New Jira view, I see the ability to easily connect a Space to a Jira project. (screenshot below)
I want to make this connection in an API when since we use the Jira Cloud API's to create said Jira Projects and Confluence Spaces. When doing this, it would be great to already setup the connection between the two automatically since the view with the new "Pages" screen on the Jira project view is awesome!
Reviewing the documentation around Jira and Confluence Cloud, I do not see this API. Is it because it is still new? Do you know when I can plan to use it if so?
I thought it was maybe creating an Application Link, but that doesn't seem to be the case since I don't see one being created when making this connection between the Project and Space.
