Is there a way of adding a SPRINT BOARD to the dashboard? My organization is structure to have DEVELOPER-BASED sprints. I'd like each developer to be able to log into JIRA and see their SPRINT BOARD on the dashboard as opposed to having to navigate to the sprint board.
Hello @Tina Kochar
Your requirement of having the board on the Dashboard can easily be achieved using "Agile Wallboard gadget"
Please read here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/agile063/jira-agile-user-s-guide/using-the-jira-agile-gadgets/using-the-wallboard-gadget
Hi Tarun - question about this. When I go to configure the gadget - it makes me select a SPRINT board. Does that mean all of my developers will see the same board?
I need to be able to adjust the dashboard PER developer - so that they each ONLY see their own sprint board. Is that possible with this gadget?
If you want to use more than one sprints in this gadget then you will have to use multiple gadgets as this gadget supports specific sprint value. If your devs are working on separate sprints altogther than it's better to have separate dashboards/gadgets for them.
@Tarun Sapra- thank you for the feedback. Can I build unique dashboards per User?
That app no longer exists. This page needs a better answer.
Hi @Tina Kochar ,
I created gadgets for my teams, since we are also heavily using our sprint boards next to other gadgets on custom Jira dashboards and the Agile Wallboard gadget is no longer supported in Jira Cloud.
You can install them via the Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1233084/accelerate-for-jira-agile-wallboard-gadgets?tab=overview
Best,
Peter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.